Ray and I have been married 24 years. We have 4 boys and two girls. We have lived in seven states, including Utah, Illinois, Arizona, Indiana, Colorado, California, Minnesota, and recently returned to Colorado. We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and we love our church. We enjoy being parents and helping our children through the ups and downs of life. Our oldest son, Jordan, served a mission for our church in Guatemala Quezaltenango and our second son, Aaron is currently serving in the France Lyon Mission. I recently completed a certification program to be a Strategic Strengths Coach and I love the impact this learning has had on my own life and I have a great desire to share my learning with others. Never a dull moment! Life is busy, sometimes complicated, but life is good, and we are blessed!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year -- A Chilling Way to Bring in the New Year


Sarah Wood, Jordan, Aaron, Amanda Robinson



Jonathan cried after jumping in the pool. He was shocked how cold the water was.



Jonathan, Shaylee Wood, Caroline Hargadon, & Kyler Wood




Annalisa, Abbie, Teagan, Scott and Sally Stayner
Jonathan, Caroline Hargadon, & Teagan Stayner


We had a few friends over to help us celebrate the new year. Our children and their friends welcomed the new year by jumping in the pool at midnight. Whew...the water was freezing

No comments:

Post a Comment